Thursday, August 5, 2010

I'm having a serius problem n need to shared with...

Assalamualaikum,
Hi everyone...
i'm havin' a difficult time right now...

actually,a social page is not the correct way to express our problem...
but,i'm not sure...
since,i'm a loner....i dunno who can i shared my problem is...
i'm not going burst out my problem here....
because i need to respect my own privacy...
erm....i think this p0st is the weirdest p0st that i had ever made...hhuhuhu
i'ts take a years to build up a trust but only a second to destroy it...right?
I love this quotes...it had full of meaning in it...
Aarghhhhh!...someone,please understand my curent situation now...
especially,my sibling..
this is not about a quarrel...but........
k lah....
i have know idea...

**sory about my english vocab...still learning...**

No comments:

Post a Comment

suke post nie...