Wednesday, January 25, 2012

beautiful.world

hehe3.. Assalamualaikum uolls..
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh... 2012 !!! finally.. this is it !
a year that brings hope, despair n joy ! 
hurm.. theres so much unforgettable memories in 2011..
what an awesome year ^^ ..
i finally got my PMR's slip on December 21st..
he3.. i stayed all night just because of my curiousity..
n guess what.. the hardwork that i've strive finally brings me to sucsess !..
i never thought i got straight A's in PMR... just lookin' to my midterm result it just @-@.. 
doesnt makes sense !..but Allah makes it possible
feels like crying ! TT uhuk2.. 
Alhamdulillah, tq to Allah , my beloved family, sporting teachers n of course my fellow friends !..
All of u are indeed key of sucsess 4 me .. love you..

WHAT.A.BEAUTIFUL.WORLD


No comments:

Post a Comment

suke post nie...